Landscape Design Orlando
Your outdoor living space should suit your home and personality. Our creative team of landscape designers and installation technicians can create the backyard of your dreams at an affordable price.
Create your dream oasis with our landscaping design services
No project can succeed without a good plan, and landscaping in Orlando Florida is no different. Before the first hole is dug, we assist our customers in creating a detailed blueprint to fulfill their practical and visual needs. Our landscaping and designs are second to none.
it’s helping you redesign your home or maintaining your commercial property, see why Orlando Lawn Service is the landscaper, homeowners and professionals rely on for top-quality affordable landscaping design.
Our talented landscape designers can help you with a wide range of landscape design solutions to fit your Orlando Home or Commercial Property.
Hardscape Design & Installation
Gardens & Planting Beds
Living Wall gardens
Palm & Tree Relocation
Deck Design / Build
Patio Design / Build
Frequently Asked Landscape Design Questions
What should I expect from an Orlando landscape designer?
- Site Analysis. The primary step is to meet with your landscape architect and “Walk around the property.” This will assist him to much better understand what you wish to achieve.
- Garden and Planting Style.
- Landscape Design.
- Three Master Plans.
- Paperwork Management.
- Building and Construction Administration.
- Final Inspection.
How much should I budget for landscaping?
When choosing a spending plan remember that buying expert landscaping will significantly add to the value of your home. A basic guideline is to spend 10% of your house’s worth on landscaping. So, if you have a $400,000 house then a landscaping spending plan of $40,000 is appropriate.
Which plants add curb appeal when selling my home
- Nandina. Nandina, or heavenly bamboo, provides four-season curb appeal in some regions (the plants are evergreen in Zones 8-10 and semi-evergreen or deciduous in Zones 6-8).
What are some inexpensive landscape plants
- Dogwood. Flowering dogwood is derived from the native eastern North American tree.
- Crape Myrtle (Lagerstroemia indica)
- ‘Emerald’ Arborvitae.
- Groundcover Juniper.
- ‘Gold Mop’ Cypress.
- Leyland Cypress.
- Hedge Holly
Contact Us Today!